Random Feels#1

So, the hubby and I were having a conversation over breakfast this morning. I do have a hobby of randomly asking questions, I asked him if he ever asked his parents what their major quarrel was about. He said he did asked when he was a child and his mom said none. I told him, "natanong mo na ba sila nung malaki ka na, kasi syempre iba sagot sa bata" He said, "oo nung college or nung start ko magwork" and the answer is also none. So I asked him, "so ano sa tingin mo yung major away natin? " He said when we would not speak for days. I said, "grabe, kung ako tatanungin wala eh. Nung mother's day yun talaga, di ako galit pero malungkot ako sobrang lungkot."

He said he thinks that is a major fight cause he never saw it at home with his parents, he never experienced such a thing. He never saw his parents fight. I don't know why, but I kinda felt sad and guilty for him and for myself as well. I will never be as great as his mother nor will I ever be on the same canopy as her. I feel sorry for him. I feel sorry for myself.

I don't know why that's how I felt when he said those things. *sigh*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Mother's day post

Random#1