No-sleep Thoughts

Hello.

I am here again. I have a lot on my mind right now and I have no one to share it with sooo here I am. 

I am now a mother. Woohooo. God blessed me with a baby boy named Omari Rei.
I have been wanting to be a mother. I also dream of becoming a full time housewife and take care of my family. I have that chance now. I can resign from my work and be a full-time mom.

BUT! Di ako sanay na umaasa sa income ng iba (I know I am one with my husband pero di lang talaga ako sanay and I also want to be able to give to my parents. Ayaw ko naman iasa yun sa kanya). So we talked about me doing freelance. Have a home-based job. I was at first excited about it. Madami naman kasi akong skills so I know I will do well. But at the back of my mind someone/something is saying "do you want a job or a career"

That's when I got confused kasi I worked hard for my job/position now (di naman mataas. Haha). Di naman siguro ibig sabihin nun masama akong ina diba?

So, there. Nakakatawa no, open-ended yung blog post ko. Anyway, I'll pray about it and will let you know kung anong decision ko.

Meron na rin kayang nakaexperience nang ganun? 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Random Feels#1

A Mother's day post

Random#1