I had a bad day:(

I really feel so bad today.
i was suppose to meet someo
ne near PLM. i think he waited for two hour. we were suppose to meet around 3pm. 5 pm, i called him(i think i was 5 meters away then), he told me not to come because he already left the place and i'll just waste my time. i could tell from his voice that he's really mad at me. i insisted. almost 10 feet away, i don't kbow why but i figured i could find him at SM Manila(near PLM) so i went there. i texted him that i'm at SM, that i will wait wait for him there. i waited for an hour hoping he's there but unfortunately he's not. after that i went home.
of course i apologized to him a couple of times. i think that's just fair. i feel disturbed right now. the feeling of guilt is the wort feeling of all. but it really wasn't my intention to make him wait for a long time.
here's what happened.
i have my schedule with my dentist originally last saturday(Oct.25) but it was moved today after lunch. when i arrived at the clinic(1:45
pm), there were two patients ahead of me. i told myself i'll wait until 2:30 pm, no more no less. the dentist called me at exactly 2:27pm, it's within the time limit. the check-up lasted for almost an hour(maybr about 3:40 pm). i wasn't able to use my cellphone until after it was over. oh by the way, i have my braces. that's why. i managed to call him after my apointment with the dentist but as i've stated earlier he doesn't want me to come anymore.
i know he has a reason to be mad at me(kaw ba naman maghintay n
g 2 oras eh), i know its really my fault but i think he should've listen to me. still i can't blame him.
i'm just so sorry for what i did. so sorry.

Lheng;(

Comments

kaaaaye said…
tsk tsk. nga naman. 2 hours? buti nga nakapaghintay sya eh. wahaha.
s0rry aman ah.. ndi nga ak0h kinakausp eh db...
kaaaaye said…
ha? bakeeeet? kilala ko ba to? nyahaha. nagtanong pa eh noh.
hay naku kaye... prang ndi m0h kla2... tsk.. tsk.. hehe...

Popular posts from this blog

Random Feels#1

A Mother's day post

Random#1