Finally!!

Wow finally I have my very own blog. It was actually inspired by Chris Tiu. I'm a follower of his blog. Hi Chris. haha. I really am a big fan. I would love to meet him someday.
This is actually a good outlet for me since I don't usually share my problems, feelings, views except for a few trusted friends and my diary but since we're in the 21st century might as well have one. hehe:)
Ok so this is my first entry and I don't know what to write. So I'll just introduce myself. My name is Arlene Agsana, !7, from Manila. I grew up here in Tondo(don't be stereotype),. I'm studying at Pamantasan ng Lungsod ng Maynila(PLM) in Intramuros. I'm a second year student taking up Bachelor of Science in Chemical Engineering(bloody, hehe..)
I have a not so ordinary family(maybe someday I'll have the courage to say why).
About me, well I'm not the typical girlie girl maybe because I'm the only girl in the family except for my mom of course. I love rock music, tattoos, cars, basketball. yah i know guy stuffs. i also like one tree hill, candy and meg magazines, shoes, and other girl stuffs. in school, well i'm an average student. lates, failed quizzes, etc. but i'm proud to say that i have good grades. hehe.

well i guess that's it for now. :)

Lheng:)


Comments

kaaaaye said…
naks. may blog na xa. pero... chris tiu? :D oo na lang. haha.
o0 nga eh... naaadik kc k0h s knya eh.. wahehe.. ui tnx ah.. at least my c0mment n... ahaha...

Popular posts from this blog

Random Feels#1

A Mother's day post

Random#1