Kamustahan:)

It's been a while since my last entry. I am now an incoming fourth year student, but now an irregular student. i failed one of my major subjects, Chemical Engineering Thermodynamics. I won't dwell on the past. The College gave me another chance to pursue my chosen course. I have to get a general weighted average not less than 2.50. Well, the experience was tough but at least I learned to value my studies even more. With God's grace I can do this.
Oh and tomorrow I'm going to have "again" a laboratory testing because I have Grave's disease. Grave's disease is under hyperthyroidism. I've been under medication for more than two years. Last March which was my last check-up, my doctor told me I can stop taking medicine because the tests were normal, but she added stress triggers recurrence of the disease. If I will experience the symptoms (palpitation, tremors, etc.) again, I have to continue taking the medicine or another option radioactive iodine treatment. Well guess what, it did recur after a stressful and emotional month (my 5.00 in thermo., the death of my grandma, etc.)
Well that's it for now, I'll be back with the result of my lab test. You take care ok:)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Random Feels#1

A Mother's day post

Random#1